Why Hallmark Has the Best Commercials

          Sometimes Hallmark doesn't waste their commercial time with boring, mind-numbing ads. They air commercials like the ones below during any and all of their Hallmark Hall of Fame movies, and to me, they are Super Bowl worthy. They are meaningful, touching, uplifting, and heartwarming. They inspire every viewer to do something kind for someone else and to show compassion and empathy. I truly believe that as often as we are shown commercials, if they were all like the ones below, the world would truly be a better place. I think you'll see what I mean when you watch; these commercials are just unparalleled and incomparable to any other ones out there.



Featuring a child with Down Syndrome, I love the inclusivity this commercial demonstrates. It also showcases how important it is to be grateful for the people that give you so much in your life.

I think that every high schooler will relate to this one at some point. We all try to act tough during the "college goodbye," but it's harder than we thought once we go through it. It's a big adjustment on both sides, so any empathy that students can show their parents goes a long way and is very meaningful to them.


This story is just purely uplifting, heartwarming, and inspiring! Thank you for sharing it with the world Hallmark! This one is a must-watch!


This was one of the first commercials from Hallmark's #CareEnough campaign that I saw, and it gets my emotions going every time. Even after many repeated viewings I still get warm and fuzzy feelings when I watch it. You never know how small of a gesture will mean the world to someone else.



Comments