Frequent Hallmark Channel Leading Man Kristoffer Polaha has a New Literary Venture

          
          According to a Variety exclusive by Danielle Turchiano, Kristoffer Polaha announced as early as June of 2020 that he would be venturing into the realm of authorship. He is currently in the process of co-writing a five-book-length romance novel series with Anna Gomez, a previously published author under her pen name, Christine Brae. The first book is called Moments Like This and has an expected (and much anticipated) release date of March 9, 2021 - about a month later than Variety originally reported. Every book in the series is set in Hawaii and the second book is expected to be released sometime later this year.

          Let me just say that I was extremely excited about this when I found out about it via a Twitter announcement. I am a HUGE fan of Kristoffer Polaha whom I discovered through my now seven-years-strong Hallmark obsession and addiction. He is a phenomenally talented actor, but given all his interviews that I have read and/or watched, he also seems like a genuinely generous, humble, and nice guy. He currently stars as Detective Travis Burke in the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries hit mystery series Mystery 101. He absolutely shines in his role alongside the always brilliant, Jill Wagner. You can watch the newest installment, Killer Timing, when it airs on Sunday, March 21 at 8:00pm EST. I have watched the trailer and it looks like the writers and the actors really knocked this one out of the park! It looks full of suspense, and as fans already know (spoiler alert), Travis and Amy (Jill Wagner) shared their first kiss in the last installment so I am more than a little giddy to see what happens next! Something about the return of Travis’s ex?!


         You can also watch Polaha in the new Wonder Woman movie, Wonder Woman 1984which was released on December, 25 2020. I went to see it in theaters and it is amazing, but what a pleasant surprise it was to see a giant Polaha on the screen! I stuck around for the credits and let’s just say that Polaha’s role was very aptly named. If you’ve seen it and you’re a Polaha fan then you know we need another Wonder Woman movie because we have to see Polaha return in a much bigger role!

          Anyway, I am eagerly awaiting the moment I can get my hands on a copy of Gomez and Polaha’s new book, but in the meantime, I will be tuning in to whatever entertainment I happen to find the one and only Polaha in.


Further Reading About Polaha’s New Literary Venture:




Checkout Polaha’s personal (and very aesthetically pleasing) website here!



Comments

  1. I haven't been watching tv lately. Mostly because I spend most of my time on insta or youtube. I definitely would like to try some of these mystery shows out. I love how you added the trailer in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching movies, but sometimes I have a hard time expanding what I watch. I always find myself watching movies all from the same genre. after reading your blog I would love to try some of these out. id love to expand my watching and try out some new movies and series!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment